|6 Rolls of Kinesiology Tape (3m x 5cm) - RRP £41.99
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Prevents cramps
- Promote blood flow
- Aids in recovery
- Water resistant
- 100% Latex free
- 160-180% elasticity
- Length: 3m
Description:A rehabilitative taping technique applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused tired muscles and support muscles movement.
Kinesiology taping is designed to improve the body's natural healing process by helping to increase blood flow around the muscle. It is non-restrictive, allowing for a full range of motion; the wave pattern adhesive backing moves with the skin and muscles.
How to Apply:
- Skin needs to be free of oil, sweat, lotion or water prior to applying the tape
- Apply the tape one hour prior to sports activity allowing the glue to adhere fully
- Try to avoid over-stretching the tape during application to avoid skin irritation
- Reaction to the tape is rare, but new users, or users with sensitive skin, should look for signs of irritation
- After application, the tape should be rubbed to activate the heat sensitive glue
- Kinesiology style tape is designed to be worn for 3-5 days
- An hour after application it will withstand athletic activity without coming off
- NB: Do not use a hairdryer to activate the glue
|What You Can Expect From Active Human
Same Day Post
On all orders received by 2pm (Monday - Friday)
No Quibble Returns Policy
If you find your item to be unsuitable then it can be returned for a replacement or item refund.
If you need further information about a product, shipping, or service then please contact us and we will reply within 24 hours.
|Feedback | About | Active Human Shop